Don’t overlook this new top level domain stats site.
This blog and many others in the domain name industry often cite nTLDstats.com for new TLD metrics. It’s a great service, but you should also be aware of NameStat.org.
I particularly like NameStat’s top level domain dashboards. Here are some key metrics on these snapshots that are worth reviewing:
- Average registration term
- % of domains using Whois privacy
- Daily data for top country and registrar (in addition to total data for these metrics)
- Launch date for the TLD
There are two additional sections that are useful for domain name investors:
- List of registrars with the lowest prices for new registrations, renewals and transfers
- Top public domain name sales in the extension
Here’s an example TLD profile from the site for .XYZ.
© DomainNameWire.com 2017. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact copyright (at) domainnamewire.com.
Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.
The post A great resource for new top level domain name data appeared first on Domain Name Wire | Domain Name News & Views.
No related posts.
Go to Source
Author: Andrew Allemann