There’s a long way to go before the electric car revolution even comes close to…
From expired domains to a new domain transfer policy, here are the top stories from last month.
The holidays are upon us! My daughter is going through a Pokemon phase for Christmas, which is a reminder of how a new generation can be exposed to something that faded out between generations. Think about this and how it might relate to domain names…
November was a great month for the Domain Name Wire Podcast, with several recent podcasts topping 1,000 downloads. Contact me if you’d like to sponsor the podcast.
Here are last month’s podcasts:
And the top 5 stories on Domain Name Wire based on views:
1. It’s the end of domain search as we know it (and I feel fine) – This post from Fracesco Cetraro was the most-read story last month.
2. There’s an all out war for dropping domain names – Drop catching services have added hundreds of new registrars to snag deleting domain names.
3. Urgent: update your Whois records before December 1 – It’s too late, but this post explains the new procedure.
4. .Com domains for $1.99 on Black Friday – Registries offered big discounts to registrars for Black Friday.
5. Another major registrar is sending expired domains to GoDaddy – GoDaddy is now selling expired domains from Public Domain Registry in addition to Tucows.
© DomainNameWire.com 2016. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact copyright (at) domainnamewire.com.
Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.